Back in Asheville!

One year after, I come back to Asheville for the opening of 'Next, new photographic visions' a group exhibit curated by Allen Thomas Jr. and Dr. Larry Wheeler, and organized by Castell Photography, a Fine Art Gallery which solely exhibits photo based works.
Next is a group exhibition of contemporary photo based works. The curators selected the works which are relevant to current photographic trends, and which go far beyond what has been seen and into the unexpected. 
I am participating with two pieces of the series 'Numinous'. It's the firts time these photographs are exhibited. The work is in progress and hopefully the whole serie will be exhibited in spring at Sicart Gallery
 With my good friends Mark Hellreich, Linda and Ron Larsen.
with Nina Snoody, Laurie Meyer, my soul sister Barbara King and Zaire Zack. In the back Allen Thomas Jr. collector and Alex Baker photographer.
---

It's been a year since last time I visited Asheville when I participated with SENY at the 15th Rotating Exhibit Spotlighting Western North Carolina Artist celebrating the five years Art in the Airport program thanks to Marketing + PR Supervisor Amy Burrit and photographer Zaire Zack.

I couldn't stay longer because I was heading to Ethiopia in november so I missed the video art projection at The Carolina Asheville of 'The Ancient Power of Men's Hand'
My great friends Mark Hellreich and Barbara King helped me to make it possible with the collaboration of Amanda Sweet from The Carolina Asheville.
The Ancient Power of Men's Hand
http://youtu.be/rE7NP50TqBg